Veteran

Veteran
A " Veteran--whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve..is someone who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to: "The United States of Amerrica" for the amount of " up to and including their life" Unknown

Friday, February 3, 2012

Update

It's been a while since I have written and will now be writing more, about a wide range of topics. First I want to alert anyone who did not connect to the blog via our website please visit it www.jarheadpinhead.org  In many of my earlier post I used the term BASIC when referring to PTSD. This seems to have caused some confusion, for that reason I have resorted back to the known termnology of PTSD. It seems as the military and mental health community have begun to look at PTSD with an eye on renaming it, so I will wait to see what they come up with. Whatever they settle on I will never waiver on the fact that PTSD is NOT a mental illness.
I ask for patience as I figure out all the new "social media" to get our message out. I have a lot to say and even more I want to get done. This is personal, this is passion, and this is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment